Been a while ...
It's been a while, that I have been here.
It's been a while, admist this cluster of nomadic dust
Across the room an image glows in form of a table lamp
Parched out and embezzeled by the dis-association of now
Are the incredulous fossils.
The premise however hasn't changed.
The words somehow seem place them precisely on the sticky brooth of truth
In all it's desperation yet casual and seemingly temporal.
And as I was saying ...
The image glows in form of a table lamp.
The tiny particles of dust get lighted up still the same,
And they dance the same.
The triviality of their being is still the same and yet important.
Precisely, at this moment turn your head
And you will find the same lame
Half battered and byzintine array of mismatched catch-up game.
Always aided by the familiar cry of shame.
Make it all easy for the person, who long gone and
Deported by the invalidity of his excuses in public.
Archaic roots of dilapidation and the inevitable prognosis
Death is all it takes eventually,
To make us return to the course of enclosure.
Surrounded, mimicked by the tired faces in the dark,
You will find solace here.
And as I was saying ...
It's been a while, I have been here.
It's been a while, admist this cluster of nomadic dust
Across the room an image glows in form of a table lamp
Parched out and embezzeled by the dis-association of now
Are the incredulous fossils.
The premise however hasn't changed.
The words somehow seem place them precisely on the sticky brooth of truth
In all it's desperation yet casual and seemingly temporal.
And as I was saying ...
The image glows in form of a table lamp.
The tiny particles of dust get lighted up still the same,
And they dance the same.
The triviality of their being is still the same and yet important.
Precisely, at this moment turn your head
And you will find the same lame
Half battered and byzintine array of mismatched catch-up game.
Always aided by the familiar cry of shame.
Make it all easy for the person, who long gone and
Deported by the invalidity of his excuses in public.
Archaic roots of dilapidation and the inevitable prognosis
Death is all it takes eventually,
To make us return to the course of enclosure.
Surrounded, mimicked by the tired faces in the dark,
You will find solace here.
And as I was saying ...
It's been a while, I have been here.
Comments